The guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award:
My Liebster award came from a very awesome blog that I very much so enjoy reading: jwhitesensei.wordpress.com.
I’m not very good at being recognized. I get all wonky and funny and blushy and rambly and then I see stars and ponies and want to fly away on the back of Unicorn named Ted. See, this is my usual and completely illogical rambling that makes zero sense.
Thank you, jwhitesensei.wordpress.com, for reading, for commenting and for being a part of my blogging life.
Now, it’s my turn. The rules of the game are as followed:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
My nominees in no particular order:
1. swmay.wordpress.com/ – I may be a new follower to the blog, but holy cow. SW May has the most beautiful collections of short stories that are inventive, fresh, funny, sad – a whirlwind of amazing emotions that I am ever so addicted to. I cannot, in anyway, thank him enough for letting us enjoy his beautiful writings. Please, stop by to read his blog, to read his stories. They are simply amazing!
2. http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com – This blog is wonderful! Most of the time, it allows me to escape from the world that I’m in (behind a computer screen) and venture to ALL of the wonderful places she’s been. Follow her, read her stories and see the beautiful pictures. So wonderful!
3. http://simplysolo.wordpress.com – lets me know that I’m not alone, and I enjoy reading all of her tips, ideas, funny snippets of life and again, this blog has been a comfort to know that I’m not alone.
4.http://eat-four-seasons.com/ – Love it, Lil. Love it – keep up the great work, because I always feel better after reading your blog. Food, eat, vacation!
5. http://kanatyler.com – You were the first person to start following my blog, and in turn, I started reading yours. I’m so glad that I did. Your stories, your thoughts, your writing alone is inspirational. I’m so happy that I get to read your posts, happily, with a cup of coffee to start my day in the early hours of the morning! Also, as another shout out, Kana gave me the Candle Lighter award! So wonderful 🙂
Hooray! Awards 🙂